-
May 7th, 2005, 04:20 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Have any of you noticed anything strange happening to your GOML doll's ears? I was looking at my Spring Pearl the other day (now she is packed up and with the movers, so I can't check on this until June)and I noticed that the area of her earlobe that is pierced by her earring seemed a little dark in color (almost greenish-black). I can't remember what Spring Pearl's earrings are supposed to be like..does she have jade as part of her gold earrings or could this be (OH NO, PLEASE SAY IT ISN'T SO!!)the dreaded "green ear" effect of metal jewelry tarnishing onto doll vinyl. Someone please check your doll and let me know what her earrings are supposed to look like! Thank you!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks